HOT TUB MAINTENANCE IN MARYLAND, DC, VIRGINIA AND DELAWARE…
ORDER ONLINE AND SAVE 10%!
We recommend a complete service to be performed bi-annually to keep your hot tub in perfect working condition. It should be done twice a year — in the early spring and then again in the fall, right before a long winter. Once you have ordered your maintenance package on-line we will contact you to arrange a convenient time to carry out your service.
What’s covered in the Complete Service:
- Complete system flush – A wash out of the pumps and pipework using a line cleaner to remove any build up of dirt and debris that may have accumulated;
- Clean and degrease filter elements – Using a supplied cleaning solution, note older filters may need replacing;
- Empty, deep clean, wet vacuum and rinsing of hot tub shell;
- Jets and pillows inspected and cleaned;
- Full inspection of components – All components such as pump, blowers, etc are checked. Pumps checked for noise and leaks;
- Check ozonator – clean and descale if necessary;
- Full plumbing inspection for leaks – All pipe work and glued joints are checked;
- Check heater and circulation pumps;
- Tighten all unions and inspect, replace and seals if necessary;
- Spa started and all pumps primed of air;
- Initial water balance using customers chemicals;
- Clean and inspect cover and treat with Vinyl Protector;
- Service report with any comments and advise.
Maintenance Package Options: Save 10% when you purchase online!
- 1-pump Hot Tub – $299 regular price; online price: $270 (*This price is each time we come out to do maintenance on your tub.)
- 2-pump Hot Tub – $399 regular price; online price: $360 (*This price is each time we come out to do maintenance on your tub.)
- 3-pump Hot Tub – $499 regular price; online price: $450 (*This price is each time we come out to do maintenance on your tub.)
- 4-pumps and above (Swim Spas; Aquacisors, etc) – $599; online price: $540 (*This price is each time we come out to do maintenance on your tub.)