Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the frequently asked questions from my customers regarding their hot tubs. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
- What temperature should I keep my hot tub on?
Start at 98 Degrees and move up until comfortable with heat. 104 degrees is the highest.
- Can I use my tub all winter long?
- Do I have to use chlorine in my tub?
Yes as a shock. Which means only a teaspoon per 500 gallons.
- How long does it take to heat my tub once I refill it?
Typically at a rate of 8 degrees an hour.
- How often should the tub be drained and cleaned?
The tub should be drained every 3 months (with an ozonator) and cleaned every 6 months.
- Where do I get chemicals for my hot tub?
At a local pool store, online or Lowes.